Saturday, January 22, 2011

War of 1812 Demo Game


Steve and I put on this game at a local convention quite a few years ago! Too many to recall actually - it may have been a decade ago  :  ( 





Fire & Fury Regimental rules, then just a draft, were used.





The figures are a mostly Foundry, with a few Old Glory. All in 28mm.



The game was a replay of Chippewa, where the British first experienced any real set back against American troops.




Buildings, tents & fences by HG Walls. Painted by Peter.

Photos by Steve, using a very small digital camera. State of the art at the time, now sadly dated! I will post up some better photos shortly.

Thanks
gwz

2 comments:

  1. Great looking game. The War of 1812 is next on my (ever growing)projects list. Can I ask where you obtained your American flags?

    Regards,
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great looking game I remember it being at Moab one year, the barn was in my opinion exceptional!!

    cheers
    matt

    ReplyDelete